CEPR’s work encompasses a variety of personal finance issues, including personal savings, retirement, health insurance, real estate, student loans, taxes, and Social Security.
Op-Eds & Columns
Idea for Tackling Inequality Number 27,653: Stop Subsidizing It
TruthOut, January 12, 2015
New Year’s Resolutions: Ten Ways to Combat Upward Redistribution of Income
TruthOut, December 29, 2014
In Ferguson, a Prosecutor Manipulates the Justice System to Prevent Indictment
TruthOut, December 4, 2014
The Mysteries of Inequality are Only Mysterious to Elites
Truthout, September 22, 2014
The Entitlement of the Very Rich
Truthout, August 11, 2014
Latest Press Hits
- Skepsis trotz starker US-Wirtschaft
Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen, January 25, 2015
- Lifting Social Security’s Payroll Tax Cap: Who Would Pay More?
Wealth Management.com, January 23, 2015
- Why Can't Unions Keep Up With the Economy?
The Atlantic, January 23, 2015
- Who Would Pay More if We Lift the Cap on Payroll Taxes?
Retirement Revised, January 23, 2015
- Study: Women, Minorities Pay Higher Effective Social Security Rate
News Taco, January 23, 2015