|Intellectual Property and Patents
CEPR researches and offers policy solutions on IP issues such as alternatives to copyrights, financing biomedical and drug research, and software development.
New Strategies for Supporting Public and Noncommercial Media
April 30, 2010, Dean Baker's Statement at the Federal Communications Commission’s Future of Media Workshop
Latest Press Hits
- Does Innovation Lead to Prosperity for All?
IP Watchdog, July 28, 2014
- The Dollar Value of an Extra Year of Life
The New York Times - Economix, March 28, 2014
- How to Kill Trolls and Influence People: A Patent Solution
The Register, January 06, 2014
- For Drug Corporations, Aiding the Sick and Poor Is Bad Business
RINF, December 30, 2013
- U.S. Upset Over India's Concern for Patient Health
The Progressive, December 30, 2013