|International Monetary Fund
Macroeconomic Policy Advice and the Article IV Consultations: A European Union Case Study
January 2013, Mark Weisbrot and Helene Jorgensen
CEPR's Scorecard Series
CEPR’s series of "Scorecard" papers compare the growth of income per person, life expectancy, mortality, literacy, and education in the period since 1980, with the 1960-1980 period.
European Authorities Still Punishing Greece – Can They Be Stopped?
Al Jazeera English, February 2, 2013
The Deficit Hawks: When Did They Stop Being Wrong About the Economy?
The Guardian Unlimited, January 28, 2013
Argentina’s Economic Meltdown: Causes and Remedies
March 5, 2002, Testimony of Mark Weisbrot before the Subcommittee on International Monetary Policy and Trade of the Committee on Budget and Financial Services (House of Representatives)
Latest Press Hits
- Países del BRICS construyen su patio en América del Sur
Inter Press Service, July 18, 2014
- Banco do Brics tem potencial de virar o jogo, diz economista dos EUA
BBC Brazil, July 17, 2014
- BRICS 2014 với cơ chế tài chính và tham vấn
VOV, July 17, 2014
- Interview with Mark Weisbrot on BRICS and Financial Independence
Sojourner Truth Radio, July 17, 2014
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Development Bank
The Straits Times, July 16, 2014