March 27, 2014
Improving Tax Credits for New Mothers and Reducing Marriage Penalties for Low-Income Americans
10:00 am-11:30 am
Rayburn House Office Building | Room 2175
Education and the Workforce Committee Room
45 Independence Ave SW,
The Honorable Thomas E. Petri (WI-06), Member of Congress, along with the Institute for Women’s Policy Research, are hosting this briefing.
Congressman Thomas E. Petri (WI-06)
- Robert Cherry, Ph.D., Professor of Economics, GRAD Center and Brooklyn College, City University of New York
- Shawn Fremstad, Senior Research Associate, Center for Economic and Policy Research
- Christine Kim, Policy Analyst, The Heritage Foundation
- Elaine Maag, Senior Research Associate, Tax Policy Center, Urban Institute
- Isabel Sawhill, Ph.D., Co-Director, Center on Children and Families and Senior Fellow, Economic Studies, Brookings Institution
Heidi Hartmann, Ph.D., President, Institute for Women’s Policy Research
Please RSVP online by Wednesday, March 26th
Questions? Contact Mallory Mpare or call 202-785-5100.