· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUnited States Falling Import Prices and Moderate Producer Prices: More Evidence the Fed’s Work Might Be Done
Dean Baker / November 17, 2022
· Prices ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic PolicyInflationUnited States Lower than Expected Consumer Price Index Bolsters the Case for Fed Pause
Dean Baker / November 10, 2022
· Prices ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUnited States Preview: What to Look for in the October Consumer Price Index
Dean Baker / November 08, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryInflationInflation Reduction ActTaxesUnited StatesWall Street Inflation Reduction Act May Transform the Corporate Income Tax
Dean Baker / BLOOMBERG / November 07, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsUnited StatesWages What’s the Problem with 3.9 Percent Annual Wage Growth?
Dean Baker / November 06, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryInflationUnited StatesWages Contrary to What the NYT Tells You Wage Growth Has Slowed Sharply to Near Noninflationary Levels
Dean Baker / November 04, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic GrowthInflationUnited States It’s Five Days Before the Election and the NYT Has Another Bad News About the Economy Story that Contradicts Government Data
Dean Baker / November 03, 2022
· Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsUnited StatesWagesWorkers Preview: Did Wage Growth in October Stay at a Noninflationary Pace?
Dean Baker / November 02, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic PolicyInflationUnited States Inflation and Recession: Where Are We Now?
Dean Baker / October 30, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUnited States NPR Tells Listeners Not to Give Biden Credit for Falling Gas Prices, Even When its Story Effectively Does
Dean Baker / October 27, 2022