Op-Ed/CommentaryInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorld Why Is the IMF Collecting Surcharges from Developing Countries?
Mark Weisbrot / 10/13/2022 4:09pm
Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorld “Examining the Gendered and Other Impacts of IMF Surcharges” Event Transcript
Op-Ed/CommentaryInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorld IMF Projects No Losses if Surcharges Are Removed
Andrés Arauz / 05/16/2022 12:00am
Op-Ed/CommentaryInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorldWorld Bank Now Would Be a Good Time for the IMF to Do Away with Unfair and Unnecessary Surcharges
Dan Beeton / FORTUNE / 04/22/2022 12:00am
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Op-Ed/CommentaryArgentinaEcuadorInternational Monetary FundLatin America and the CaribbeanSurchargesWorld The Gendered Impacts of the IMF’s Harmful Surcharges Policy
CEPR / 04/15/2022 12:00am
· Op-Ed/CommentaryInternational Monetary FundSurchargesUSUS Foreign PolicyWorld Congressional Hearing Highlights Need for IMF Policy Change to Support an Equitable Global Recovery
Michael Galant / 02/25/2022 12:00am
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorld The IMF and Special Drawing Rights: Saving Lives, Backlash and Attempted Coup, and Structural Reform
Mark Weisbrot / 11/30/2021 12:00am
· Op-Ed/CommentaryInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorld IMF Surcharges: “Regressive” and “Bad News for the World Economy”
Simon Elliott / 10/27/2021 12:00am
· Briefing/TestimonyInternational Monetary FundSurchargesWorld Event Transcript – IMF Surcharges: A Necessary Tool or Counter-Productive Obstacle to a Just and Green Recovery?
CEPR / 10/05/2021 12:00am
· reportArgentinaBrazilGlobalization and TradeInternational Monetary FundLatin America and the CaribbeanSurchargesWorld IMF Surcharges: Counterproductive and Unfair