The Center for Economic and Policy Research is proud of the support that we receive. Approximately 80% of our funding comes from grants made by foundations. We are also supported by an ever-growing number of individuals who have made personal donations to our work. To join our ranks of individuals donors, click on Donate.
Support in 2012 includes:
- American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- Arca Foundation
- Atlantic Philanthropies
- Ford Foundation
- Moriah Foundation
- National Association of Letter Carriers
- National Bankers Foundation
- Public Welfare Foundation
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Russell Sage Foundation
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- Sloan Foundation
- Streisand Foundation
- The Advocacy Fund
- United Steelworkers
The Center for Economic and Policy Research has an excellent track record for efficient use of donor funds. According to a June 2012 in-house analysis of the 25 most-cited think tanks in the nation, CEPR was again the most cost-effective, ranking first in media citations per budget dollar for the fifth time in a row. CEPR also ranked first in web traffic per budget dollar.
The Center for Economic and Policy Research respects the privacy of our donors. We do not sell, share, or exchange any of our donors' personal or contact information with anyone else, nor do we send mailings on behalf of other organizations.