Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUS Is a Private Equity Club Deal Coming to a Pension Fund Near You?
Eileen Appelbaum / THE AMERICAN PROSPECT / May 14, 2021
Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityWorkers Workers Should be Wary Now that Private Equity Is Going Retail
Eileen Appelbaum / March 03, 2021
Op-Ed/CommentaryCoronavirusEconomic Crisis and RecoveryPrivate Equity Surprise Medical Billing Legislation is Good News for Patients, CEPR Co-Director Says
Eileen Appelbaum / December 21, 2020
Op-Ed/CommentaryGovernmentHealth and Social ProgramsPrivate EquityUS A Surprise Ending for Surprise Billing?
Eileen Appelbaum / THE AMERICAN PROSPECT / December 16, 2020
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGovernmentPrivate EquityRevolving Door ProjectUS How BlackRock is on Track to Infiltrate a Biden Administration
Max Moran / ALTERNET / October 22, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGovernmentPrivate EquityUS A Day One Agenda for Private Equity
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate Equity NYT Does a Little Editorializing for Private Equity Company
Dean Baker / August 05, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryGovernmentPrivate EquityRevolving Door ProjectUSWorkers The Big Tech Hearings Could Be a Model for Corporate Accountability
Eleanor Eagan / THE AMERICAN PROSPECT / August 05, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquityUSWall Street CEPR Statement on New Labor Department Guidance Allowing Risky Private Equity Investments in Workers’ 401(k) Accounts
Eileen Appelbaum / June 04, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCoronavirusPrivate EquityUSWall Street How Private Equity Firms Will Profit From COVID-19
Eileen Appelbaum / THE AMERICAN PROSPECT / May 07, 2020