reportHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcarePrivate Equity Profiting at the Expense of Seniors: The Financialization of Home Health Care
Op-Ed/CommentaryHealth and Social ProgramsMergerPrivate EquityUnited States Comment on FTC Draft Merger Guidelines
Eileen Appelbaum / September 21, 2023
Op-Ed/CommentaryHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcarePrivate Equity Letter to ERISA Advisory Council on Private Equity and Life Insurance and Annuity Companies
Eileen Appelbaum / July 11, 2023
reportAutismBehavioral HealthHealth and Social ProgramsPrivate Equity Pocketing Money Meant for Kids: Private Equity in Autism Services
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Data ByteCOVID-19HealthcareJobsPrivate EquityUnited StatesWages How does Travel Nurse Pay Compare to Permanent Staff Nurses?
Emma Curchin / June 15, 2023
· Op-Ed/CommentaryHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcarePrivate Equity Envision on the Rocks
Eileen Appelbaum / May 04, 2023
· reportHospice CareMedicarePrivate Equity Preying on the Dying: Private Equity Gets Rich in Hospice Care
· reportDisabilityHealth and Social ProgramsHealthcarePrivate EquityUnited StatesWorkers The New Hospital at Home Movement: Opportunity or Threat for Patient Care?
· Op-Ed/CommentaryPrivate EquitySpotlightUnited StatesWall Street CEPR Spotlight: Private Equity
Dawn Niederhauser / December 09, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryAlbertsonsJobsKrogerMergerPrivate EquityUnionsUnited StatesWall Street Albertsons and Kroger Merger a Win for Private Equity and Loss for Workers
Eileen Appelbaum / October 19, 2022