· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic GrowthGovernmentUnited States Why Partisanship Will Increase in the Post-Trump Era
Mark Weisbrot / MARKETWATCH / January 04, 2021
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19 New York Times Joins Trump’s Anti-China Crusade
Dean Baker / December 30, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and Recovery Is the Distribution of Vaccines the Biggest Trump Screw Up Yet?
Dean Baker / December 28, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19InequalityIntellectual Property The New York Times Hasn’t Heard About China’s Vaccines
Dean Baker / December 26, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19United StatesWorld Here’s What You Helped CEPR Accomplish in 2020. Where Do You Want To Go In 2021?
Dan Beeton / December 23, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and RecoveryIntellectual Property Vaccines, Vaccines, Vaccines – Why Doesn’t Everyone Have One or Two?
Dean Baker / December 22, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19GovernmentHealth and Social ProgramsUnited States COVID Relief Payments Draw an Unfair Line Between Deserving and Undeserving Family Dependency
Shawn Fremstad / December 22, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19GovernmentIntellectual PropertyUnited States Time to End Patent Monopolies
Dean Baker / DEMOCRACY / December 21, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19Economic Crisis and RecoveryPrivate Equity Surprise Medical Billing Legislation is Good News for Patients, CEPR Co-Director Says
Eileen Appelbaum / December 21, 2020
· Op-Ed/CommentaryCOVID-19 Helping the NYT Understand Its Reporting: China’s Coverup Was Not the Cause of the Worldwide Spread of the Coronavirus
Dean Baker / December 19, 2020