Op-Ed/CommentaryEnvironment 0.16 Percent of All Workers are Union Members Employed by Utilities
Dean Baker / July 16, 2021
reportEnvironmentUSWorkers The Employment Impact of Curtailing Fossil Fuel Use
Op-Ed/CommentaryEnvironmentUS Paying by the Mile and Ending the Gas Tax
Dean Baker / THE PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER / April 15, 2021
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· reportEnvironmentGovernmentGrowthUS How to Make Joe Biden’s Budget Better Part III: Financing a Green New Deal
Max B. Sawicky / March 11, 2021
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEnvironment Environment Versus How Many Jobs?
Dean Baker / March 07, 2021
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEnvironmentGovernmentGrowthUS To Fight Climate Change in the Middle of this Economic Crisis, We Need a New Deal that is Green
Max B. Sawicky / MARKETWATCH / February 05, 2021
· ArticleCoronavirusEnvironmentEuropeInternational Monetary FundWorld Great.com Interviews CEPR about Climate Change, Social Security, and a Global Response to COVID
Dan Beeton / February 04, 2021
· reportEnvironmentGovernmentGrowthHealth and Social ProgramsUS How to Make Joe Biden’s Budget Better Part II: Public Investment and the Green New Deal — Do Everything!
Max B. Sawicky / February 03, 2021
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEnvironmentGovernmentRevolving Door ProjectUS New Dem-Majority Senate Must Assess Financial Reg Appointees Through Climate-Tinted Lens