· reportEuropeGlobalization and TradeWorld The French Economy, European Authorities, and the IMF: “Structural Reform” or Increasing Employment?
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeWorld Italy’s Political Troubles Have Deep Economic Roots
Mark Weisbrot / December 08, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeUnited StatesWorkers The U.S. and Europe: Different Approaches on Work-Life Balance
Lara Merling / November 08, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGlobalization and TradeGreeceIMFWorld Democracy, National Sovereignty, and Economic Policy: The Challenges Facing Europe and the United States
Mark Weisbrot / October 17, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGlobalization and TradeLatin America and the CaribbeanWorld As Deadline Looms, WikiLeaks Reveals Corporate Demands from the European Union in the Trade in Services Agreement
Dean Baker / October 14, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGlobalization and TradeIMF Will the IMF Become Irrelevant Before it Changes?
Mark Weisbrot / August 30, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEurope Attacking Trump for the Few Sensible Things He Says is Bad Politics and Bad Strategy
Mark Weisbrot / July 26, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeWorld Brexit, Austerity, and the Future of the European Union
Dean Baker / July 18, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeGreeceWorld What Sort of Creatures Live In Greece?
CEPR / July 13, 2016
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEuropeWorld Right-Sizing the Financial Sector in Post-Brexit Europe
Dean Baker / July 11, 2016