Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsWagesWorkers Preview: What to Expect in the November Jobs Report
Dean Baker / November 30, 2022
Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUS On Thanksgiving 2022, Non-Health Consumption is Far Higher Than Before Pandemic
Dean Baker / November 24, 2022
Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUS Falling Import Prices and Moderate Producer Prices: More Evidence the Fed’s Work Might Be Done
Dean Baker / November 17, 2022
Prices ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic PolicyInflationUS Lower than Expected Consumer Price Index Bolsters the Case for Fed Pause
Dean Baker / November 10, 2022
To book an expert on this topic, contact our media team.
· Prices ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationUS Preview: What to Look for in the October Consumer Price Index
Dean Baker / November 08, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryInflationInflation Reduction ActTaxesUSWall Street Inflation Reduction Act May Transform the Corporate Income Tax
Dean Baker / BLOOMBERG / November 07, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsUSWages What’s the Problem with 3.9 Percent Annual Wage Growth?
Dean Baker / November 06, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryInflationUSWages Contrary to What the NYT Tells You Wage Growth Has Slowed Sharply to Near Noninflationary Levels
Dean Baker / November 04, 2022
· Op-Ed/CommentaryEconomic Crisis and RecoveryEconomic GrowthInflationUS It’s Five Days Before the Election and the NYT Has Another Bad News About the Economy Story that Contradicts Government Data
Dean Baker / November 03, 2022
· Jobs ByteEconomic Crisis and RecoveryInflationJobsUSWagesWorkers Preview: Did Wage Growth in October Stay at a Noninflationary Pace?
Dean Baker / November 02, 2022